Metal Spraying gives a high quality finish and a range of advantages:
- Coatings are available for prompt use with no drying or curing times.
- Higher level of bond strength than most other thermally sprayed deposits.
- Zinc metal spray is suitable for protection of up to 200°C.
- Aluminium metal spray gives protection against temperatures of up to 400°C.
- It is often specified in preference to galvanising for its ease of application without the need for drain/vent holes.
The Metal Spraying Process
Metal spraying is the application of spraying molten non-ferrous metals. The molten material which is propelled on to the surface is atomised by a cone of compressed air.
All metal sprayed items are blast cleaned to S.A.3 prior to being metal sprayed.
On contact the molten spray solidifies onto the surface to form a dense, strong, adherent coating. Once completed, products can be given a decorative finish, depending on customer requirements.
Contact us today on 01323 849229 about our painting and coating services